Grand Capital introduces new popular deposit options for clients in China and Latin America
Grand Capital is glad to announce its partnership with Accentpay, a payment solutions aggregator. The partnership has enabled us to expand our selection of deposit means by introducing online banks in China and a number of countries of Latin America. The deposit currency for all online banks is US dollars.
The full list of countries and banks added:
- Santander Rio
- Pago Facil
- Dinero Mail (Cash)
- Rapi Pago
- Dinero Mail (Transfer)
- Tarjeta Shopping
- Banco do Brasil
- PSE (All banks)
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Online Bank Payments
- Banco de Chile
- Bancomer (BBVA)
- Santander Mexico
- BCP (via LatinAmericanPayments)
- Inter bank
- Pago efectivo
To make a deposit using one of the banks/deposit means:
- Choose “Online banks” option on the deposit/withdrawal page
- Choose the account and the deposit currency (USD), set the deposit amount and click “Continue”
- Choose your country and the bank/payment option
- Fill in all the necessary fields and press “Pay” button
- You will then be redirected to the bank’s website, where you will be asked to confirm the transaction. The funds will be deposited to your account within 15 minutes.
Attention: If you choose the “Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Online Bank Payments” option for Chile, you bank will issue a special voucher (invoice), which must be paid in one of the bank’s branches. The funds will be deposited to the account within 3 business days.
All the banks charge a commission of 6% of the transaction amount. Grand Capital compensates half of the commission. Therefore, the commission for all Grand Capital clients will be just 3% of the transaction amount.
You can access all the deposit/withdrawal options offered in Grand Capital on the deposit/withdrawal page.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to add up to +200% to your deposit!
Until the 31st of December you can receive up to +200% to your deposit by participating in the “Personal bonus +200%” promotion. Your personal bonus amount depends on the account type, deposit amount and how long you’ve been trading with Grand Capital. To learn what bonus amount you can claim, go to our bonus calculator.
If you have any questions, our customer support specialists will be glad to address them. To contact a manager use the LiveChat or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Capital team