Grand Capital weekly recap (November 28th – December 2nd)
Find out how traders of Grand Capital finished the last week of fall and started the first week of winter. As always, the numbers don’t fail to impress. Last week’s maximum deposit growth was $109 360,00.
Here’s the recap of the past trading week:
The most active client
Placed 1686 trades, including 950 profitable ones and 736 that resulted in a loss. The majority of the trades involved GBP/AUD, GBP/JPY, AUD/USD pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was +$109 360,00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$13 000,00. The trade was open on the 29th of November at 3:00PM and closed on the 29th of November at 3:08PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- #GAS – One of the products of the distillation of crude oil or its refined products. It is traded on the ICE in London. The volume of a single futures contract is 100 metric ton, which equals 118,35 cubic meters;
- #6C – CAD/USD futures. Contract size – 100 000 Canadian dollars, minimum price fluctuation (1 pip) – 0,0001$ for 1 Canadian dollar or $10 per contract;
- #CC – Cocoa futures. Traded on the ICE (New York). The contract volume is 10 ton. 1 pip costs $10,00;
- #PEPSI – An american manufacturer of non-alcoholic beverages and food. The company’s products are sold in 200 сountries under 22 brands. In 2015 PepsiCo sales volume was estimated at $63 billion;
- #AMAZON – An American company, the largest online seller of goods and services. Amazon.com offers 34 product categories, including e-books, home electronics, food, household equipment, etc.
Earn more with Grand Capital!