expertgc
Participant

Grand Capital celebrated its 10th anniversary

Grand Capital celebrated its 10th anniversary on December 10th. During the past year, we’ve been launching various GC anniversary promotions and giving our presents to our clients. In early December Grand Capital team has gathered to celebrate the important date. The event was attended by the employees of the company’s HQ in Saint Petersburg, some of Grand Capital partners and special guests.

To start the evening, Grand Capital CEO, Sanislav Vaneyev addressed the guests with a congratulatory speech:

«Recently I was asked how the company has changed in the last 10 years. And I couldn’t find the answer at once to this, seemingly simple question. Exactly 10 years have passed since the moment that Grand Capital had opened its doors to the first clients in 2006. Today we are an international company with more than 40 offices around the world. I have to say thank you to our employees for all these achievements. You’re doing an enormous job to keep the company growing and prospering. In these 10 years, a lot of people came and went and every one of them played an important role in the development of the company. However, I think that at this precise point in time the perfect team is gathered at Grand Capital. I’m really glad it’s like that. Thank you for your professionalism and enthusiasm! Also, I want to say special thanks to our partners. You’re what keeps this company running in particular regions and countries. Thank you for your trust and ambition!»

Next, we proceeded with the best partners award ceremony. Our partners from Ufa, Orenburg, Kazan, Almaty, Karaganda, Kyiv, Kharkiv and Bila Tserkva were noted in separate categories (Best Partner, Most Reliable Partner, For Professionalism, For Dynamic Development etc.) and was awarded with a custom engraved cup.

The evening passed under the principle of “freedom of mic”. Everyone was able to say a few words about Grand Capital. The employees and guests congratulated the company on its birthday and wished it a further development.

After the official part was over, the guests listened to jazz and celebrated the upcoming Christmas and New Year with Santa Claus.

This event was the final chord in the anniversary year of Grand Capital. We awarded those who contributed to the company in these ten years and embraced the corporate spirit, so that we can work even more diligently in the next year.

Here’s the photo report of the event:

See more pictures in Instagram by hashtag #happybirthdaygrandcapital

Grand Capital team