expertgc
Participant

Santa’s lottery winners received the prizes

On the 1st of February Grand Capital held a lucky draw, where the 18 winners from 10 countries were determined.

We now present the pictures of some of the lucky winners receiving the prizes.

Some winners personally came to Grand Capital regional offices to receive the prizes.

Alfia Amikhanova from Astrakhan won MacBook PRO and shared her experience with us:

“The night before the draw my husband and I were repeating “Dear Santa, we really need MacBook Pro” and our children were arguing and saying that the quadcopter is
better. But we didn’t know that these were the best prizes of the lottery. It needless to say how surprised we were when my name appeared in the list of winners. It
was a great feeling! Wow, we won Macbook Pro! Grand Capital, dreams come true! Great company with great conditions. We like everything: prizes, bonuses and
profitability. I wish good luck to everyone!”

Yuri Baclanov received iPhone 7 in our Moscow office:

All winners could exchange prizes for a certificate with the amount of cash equal to the cost of the prize.

Lidia Irgalina from Ufa choose the certificate over mountain bike:

Fadeev Valeriy from Kazan also preferred the certificate instead of the electro scooter. Valeriy’s wife picked up the prize from our office in Kazan:

Sergey Zhukin from Omsk, who won bluetooth speakers also chose the certificate:

The photos are provided by Grand Capital regional partners.

To watch the lucky draw click here.