Grand Capital weekly recap (April 17th — April 21st)
Here are the results of the last trading week, from 17th of April to 21st of April 2017.
The most active client
Placed 1550 trades, including 828 profitable ones and 722 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/JPY, EUR/CAD, AUD/CHF and GBP/CAD pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $58 373,40
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $19 500,00. The trade was opened on the 31st of March at 14:40 and closed on the 20th of April at 12:19PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # BRN — Crude oil futures, traded on ICE exchange. Minimum price fluctuation is $0,01 for a barrel ($10,00 for a contract). The contract size is 1000 barrels(42000 gallons). The Brent oil price is a basis for the price formation for two thirds of the world’s international crude oil trading;
- # PL — platinum futures, traded on NYMEX exchange. The size of the contract is 50 troy ounces (1.56 kg). Market quotation: USD and cents (e.g. $1590,00 for an ounce). Minimum price fluctuation: $0,10 for an ounce ($5 for a contract);
- # KC — Coffee futures contract. Traded on ICE (NY). The contract size is standardized and equals 37 500 pounds (approximately 17 t). 1 tick is 0,05 and costs $18,75;
- # MAGNIT («Магнит») — a Russian retail company and a convenience store chain of the same name. As of 31st of December 2016 the company owns 25 059 locations. The company’s revenue in 2016 was 1.07 trillion RUB;
- # EBAY — eBay is an online platform providing sales services for both private individuals and companies. The company was founded in 1995, its market capitalization is 68.9 billion USD (as of May 2015).
Earn with Grand Capital!