Grand Capital weekly recap (29th of May – 2nd of June)
Learn about the best trading results of our clients. Read and compare your trading with others!
The most active client
Placed 1041 trades, including 545 profitable ones and 496 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, EUR/NZD, CHF/JPY pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
In one week on a single account was + $68 804,60.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $9 035,00. The trade was open on the 22nd of May at 09:14 and closed on the 2nd of June at 16:07.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # ZL — Soybean oil futures. Traded on CBOT. A single contract volume is 60 000 pounds. Minimum price change is 1/100 cent or $0,0001 per pound, which equals $6 per contract;
- # CC — Cocoa futures. Traded on ICE. Cocoa futures contract volume is standard and equals 10 ton. Ono pip costs $10;
- # YM — Dow Jones mini futures contract. Traded on CBOT (Chicago). The contract size for DJIA is calculated according to the formula: $5 multiplied by the index quote. 1 pip equals 1 unit and costs $5;
- # JPM (JPMorgan Chase) — An American bank, the largest bank in terms of the number of assets. It is in the list of the largest public companies in the world by Forbes Global 2000. In 2015 JPMorgan took the 6th place. The best investment bank in 2015 by «Global Finance»;
- # INTC (Intel Corporation) — An American corporation, producer of electronic devices and computer components, including microprocessors, chipsets, etc. Volume: $59,4 bln (2016).
Earn more with Grand Capital!