Grand Capital weekly recap (26 – 30th of June)
Read how clients of Grand Capital finished the last week of June.
The most active client
Placed 1989 trades, including 1409 пprofitable ones and 580 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/AUD pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $47 157.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$12 000. The trade was opened on the 21st of June at 11:44 and closed on the 30th of June at 12:02.
List of the most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- @RU7 — Rough rice futures contract. Traded on CBOT (Chicago mercantail exchange). Rice is one of the most cost-demanding grain crops. It is produced all over the world and is second by the production volume among the top three grains, standing between wheat and corn;
- @FCQ7 — deliverable futures contract for 50 000 pounds of cattle. Minimum price step is $12,50. Cuttle futures are traded from 1971 and their prices changed from 25 to $1,25 per pound;
- # IBM (International Business Machines) — one of the largest producers and suppliers of software and hardware, as well as IT and consulting services. Trading volume: $80,8 bln (2016);
- # MAGNIT («Магнит») — a Russian retail company and a food store chain. As of December 31, 2016, the company’s network included 14,059 stores. The company’s revenue for 2016 was 1.07 trillion rubles;
- # VZ (Verizon Communications) — an American telecommunications company. In 2016 it was the largest telecommunications company in the US by market capitalization and the second largest in the world (after China Mobile).
Earn more with Grand Capital!