Grand Capital weekly recap (10th – 14th of July)
Every week we pick the most active client, the client with the maximum deposit growth and the client who placed the most profitable trade. Follow our traditional news section!
The most active client
Placed 1409 trades, including 776 profitable ones and 633 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/JPY and GBP/CAD pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
In one week on a single trading account was $18 194,45.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$7400,00. The trade was opened on the 8th of July at 11:29 and closed on the 12th of July at 12:47.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- LUMBER — Lumber futures contract. The initial margin required to open one contract is around $1000. The contract size is standard and equals 110,000 Bd. Ft. One pip is 0,1 and costs $11,00;
- PLATINUM — Platinum futures contract. The contract volume is 50 troy ounces (1,56 kg). Minimum price step is $0,10 per ounce and $5 per contract;
- # NIKE is an American company, a world-famous manufacturer of sportswear and footwear. According to analysts, Nike owns almost 95% of the US basketball market. The brand is estimated at $ 10.7 billion and is the most valuable trademark in the sports industry. Since September 2013 it is included in the industrial index of Dow Jones;
- # JNJ (Johnson & Johnson) is an American company that leads a group of more than 250 subsidiaries around the world that manufacture medicines, sanitation products, and medical equipment. It is a part of the Dow Jones Global Titans 50 index;
- # YANDEX (“Yandex”) is a Russian multinational company and a search engine. “Yandex” takes the 4th place among the world search engines in terms of the number of processed search requests. As of December 11, 2016, according to the Alexa.com popularity rating, Yandex.ru took the 27th place in the world and the first place in Russia.
Earn more with Grand Capital!