bronco
Participant

Forex trading is accessible, exciting, educational and has many opportunities, but even so, many traders cannot achieve good results. In fact, more than 80% of Forex traders lose money. I started in a self-taught way, through the material of a course made by a friend of mine to whom I thank her generosity, because it cost a paste, to, after a while, realize how little it was worth. During all this time I have lived with my successes and my failures, my joys and my sorrows, but, do you know what I have always missed? The voice of an experienced trader who told me about his beginnings, his experiences, who gave me some advice, his words of encouragement. This trader is Rosario Carrasco Flores and I managed to learn enough to start, it also made me strengthen some of the knowledge and beliefs I already had, discover other forms of investment that I had not contemplated and, of course, strengthen the idea that the Trading and investments, well practiced, can give you many joys. I know it probably sounds cliché to some of you, but it’s true. Rosario Carrasco Flores taught me that of all the Forex tricks and tips for beginners, this is the most important: You will never succeed in anything on your first attempt, only constant trading practices can produce consistently superior results. The development of trading discipline and the ability to manage your emotions will help you stay fresh under pressure.