Topic: Beginners questions for plus500

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sophie
      Participant

I was wondering about the welcome bonus of plus500. When I deposit 100 pounds i will receive a welcome bonus of 20 pounds right? And when i want to withdraw my deposit with the bonus then i have to earn 50 tradings point, right?

My question is can I deposit a smaller amount to receive that welcome bonus of 20 pounds. And do I always have earn trading points to be able to withdraw my money?

101trading.co.uk
      Participant

Hi Sophie ,

You can always withdraw your deposit. Only for the bonus you will need to have 50 gradings points. Plus500 does this so that you can’t withdraw the bonus straightaway.
      And yes you can deposit a smaller amount

For more info about Plus500 check out our PLus500 experience.

nervosu
      Participant

Of course, everyone has questions and doubts about making money on Forex with one or another broker. It’s all about educational trades. If you learn a bit more about how to trade, you can minimize your risks.

donald1stan
      Participant

I have started earning money from a Bitcoin miner Mr Deo Christopher. It is totally free bitcoin mining registration.I am earning 0.5 BTC Every week with my minimum investment 0.2.Don’t miss , totally possible. Just inbox him and start mining also. And if you have lost all your investments to any of this mining companies, personal miner or trader and you feel that you have being ripped off and you don’t really know how to go for the recovery? I won’t say sorry because i was in the same condition before i met my miner. He helped me recovered my 12 BTC to my fraud miner.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.