Topic: Is Plus500 a good reliable broker?

• Author

Sophie
    Participant

Hi all,

I have been practising my trading at the demo account at Plus500 for months. And I have been making a good profit thanks to the beginners section of this website.
    I am now planning to use real money on Plus500. Does anyone have experience with trading real money on Plus500? The reason why I am concerned is that I have read on the internet that there are a few people who had difficulties with withdrawing their money from their trading account. Did anyone here experience the same?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Khanh.

Khanh
    Keymaster

Hi Sophie,
    I have been trading for some years at Plus500. So far I haven’t got any withdrawal issues with Plus500. I get my money back usually in 3-4 business days on my bank account. It’s often people get upset because they lose money and they for some reason blame the broker for it. Or they break some rules and got punished by Plus500. Play by the rules and you will be fine in my opinion.

Beside that Plus500 is regulated by the British Authorities. So they can’t do any illegal stuff.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Khanh.

James84
    Participant

Hi all,

I have not experience any difficulty yet with Plus 500. I have been trading with Plus500 for a few months now. The cash with drawl is easy and fast. So far plus500 has been a good broker. Their customer service is sometimes a bit slow. But that is the only negative point. I like the negative balance protection from plus500 and having a segregated account at plus500 because that keeps my money safe.

Mad Max
    Participant

Hi Sophie,

I have been trading CFDs for almost a year now at plus500. When I occur to problem it usually gets resolve pretty fast. Since a few months Plus500 got a chat support for us traders. So if we run into in any problem, we can get a fast answer now.

Khanh
    Keymaster

Sophie at our Plus500 review you can find more info about the cash withdrawal.

Sophie
    Participant

Thanks guys

Khanh
    Keymaster

FOR those whp don’t know. Plus500 has 24/7 live chat support now. You can find it on their site. And scroll down to the bottom to see their 24/7 support icon. Just click on that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.